Need Advice- Crashed UHaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Had to make a spare account to post it. Fb banned me from marketplace. Cant even view things.
Even ****erberg hates it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Had to make a spare account to post it. Fb banned me from marketplace. Cant even view things.
Even ****erberg hates it.

Banned you for what? Identifying as one of 2 possible genders? Not hating cops? Etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Luckily for me, I've had my tetanus shot booster. Unluckily, now I think I need another

I just had mine again when I chopped my fingertips back in January. Apparently it was long enough since the last time I did something retarded enough to require it.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Banned you for what? Identifying as one of 2 possible genders? Not hating cops? Etc?
Literally posting the car. I'm only banned from marketplace. I posted it went to check and screen said I was banned for violating policy.

I think the phrase in my original listing "if you don't have 3k or damn close to it dont message me" triggered fb or some weak *ss b*tch and they reported it.

Then again they literally temp banned me site wide for posting a qjet video and flagged it for nudity because my thumb was in the thumbnail. Also temp banned me for saying the phrase white trash.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Literally posting the car. I'm only banned from marketplace. I posted it went to check and screen said I was banned for violating policy.

I think the phrase in my original listing "if you don't have 3k or damn close to it dont message me" triggered fb or some weak *ss b*tch and they reported it.

Then again they literally temp banned me site wide for posting a qjet video and flagged it for nudity because my thumb was in the thumbnail. Also temp banned me for saying the phrase white trash.
Not that you WANT to or necessarily have lying around the extra cash, but, you spent so much on that motor I'd yank it, stuff a tired 351C into it, and sell it for the same amount it'll likely get as it sits.

Or, swap the motor and sell demo derby advertisements by the square inch.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO

F'in weaksauce. I'm glad I never made an acct because it'd be dead and gone for sure.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
oh they also banned me from any and all buy and sell groups

so

yeah

**** facebook

WanaBa442

G-Body Guru
Aug 5, 2017
New England
My kid got a temporary ban from Marketplace because he commented on a post from a guy selling a Chevy TH350 who was telling a potential buyer "it'll fit an Olds 350".
When my kid commented that it would need an adaptor to fit as it was a Chevy pattern, the seller got his panties in a wad and "reported" him.
Eff 'em all.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
oh they also banned me from any and all buy and sell groups

so

yeah

**** facebook

My kid got a temporary ban from Marketplace because he commented on a post from a guy selling a Chevy TH350 who was telling a potential buyer "it'll fit an Olds 350".
When my kid commented that it would need an adaptor to fit as it was a Chevy pattern, the seller got his panties in a wad and "reported" him.
Eff 'em all.
And Marketplace is so great why? Sounds like I'll keep gambling on Craig's List (& keep losing cause of Marketplace.)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor