Need Advice- Crashed UHaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Eh.... i admit it, it's kinda funny to add up what all it might end up costing.

Then again, I'm pretty sure we've all had "it seemed like a good idea at the time" moments.

I know I have (maybe not quite this expensive though)...

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
This isn't possible. There is no insurance company in the US that will insure a car that is registered in someone else's name.
I did with my Monte in the '90's when it was still in my dad's name (title & registration). Allstate didn't have any issues at all with it. I was using the one agent that was near you on 19 past the CCAC North campus.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
This isn't possible. There is no insurance company in the US that will insure a car that is registered in someone else's name.

I did with my Monte in the '90's when it was still in my dad's name (title & registration). Allstate didn't have any issues at all with it. I was using the one agent that was near you on 19 past the CCAC North campus.

joesregalproject Ha! :p

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
how are the people in the focus you likely totalled ? It's their insurance company that it is probably pushing back and looking for negligence
it was a guy. and the car was already in the ditch, guy was long gone. it was just property damage thankfully. tho if i didnt cut the wheel and straight up duke boy drift that thing to the other side I would 100% have crossed the median and well... you can imagine.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
thats how I've always had it done since I was 15. my regal, truck, are on my dads policy because I'm listed as a secondary driver or whatever the hell you call it.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
ciayxXT.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor