Not open for further replies.

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
Re: New aftermarket Oldsmobile cutlass supreme bezels and gr

dlo253 said:
my86442 said:
ok my 81 has the factory blade style grills and are faded bad. My bezels are cracked and faded in the corners something aweful. I spray painted them black to look somewhat decent and now one of my grills broke out, thanks to awarded to a damn crow :lol: Were would i be able to go about buying a new set of each. I know on here somewere but where?

Please have a look at this thread we are in. They are not available for purchase quite yet...

I did and it didn't mention anything about my question, that's why i asked it. :wink: Thanks for the insight tho. 8) I got a pm shortly after my post was made From Toby explaining the subject. Good guy.

Mistermastamind

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2012

I hope that they will be reasonably priced. Please do not sell the grilles for $1500.00

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA

they will be, there is a rough price range in one of the posts in here, not sure which page.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio

I have to be careful at posting prices as some other distrubutors are making efforts on copying our work and undercutting our prices. THese companies are chinese owned and can afford to give it away because they do not have to invest in the tool. THey get ahold of one of our items that has been proven and test fitted and copy our R and D and material and design. If we keep the support we can continue to develop new products, if no support we wont be able to afford to bring new products to the market. Being brutally honest. You will have cheap cheap x y and z parts, but this will be all you will be able to get. Think twice about price!!!

Please get with me on PM for pricing. I will share in private our estimated prices.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio

Got the final prototypes in for the Hurst Olds, the gloss black type

Attachments

• IMAG3646.jpg
    IMAG3646.jpg
    917.1 KB · Views: 880

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa

tobyp said:

Those look GREAT!!! Just wondering though, why didnt you leave the outside lip chrome like the old ones? Or are there going to be a set made with the chrome lip but still painted?

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio

my86442 said:
tobyp said:

Those look GREAT!!! Just wondering though, why didnt you leave the outside lip chrome like the old ones? Or are there going to be a set made with the chrome lip but still painted?

3 different styles will be available. These are for the Hurst specific, or if you like the gloss black. All three are priced the same. SO choosing may be difficult! 8)

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008

Toby should have said that they are specific to 1983 Hurst Olds.
They look nice, can't wait to get a pair myself.
Were you able to compare these to factory 1983 Hurst Olds bezels when producing them to make sure they are spot on for restorations or did you guys just pick a gloss black resin.

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812

88hurstolds said:
Toby should have said that they are specific to 1983 Hurst Olds.
They look nice, can't wait to get a pair myself.
Were you able to compare these to factory 1983 Hurst Olds bezels when producing them to make sure they are spot on for restorations or did you guys just pick a gloss black resin.
My CA. Vendor had a NOS set in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor