New house

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
So I had a grand idea before all of this started so follow along. I was going to buy a shipping container to store all of our stuff in while the new house is being built. Once the house was done, I was going to dig a 10' wide x 12' deep x 48' long hole that was near the garage. Door out of the garage, down poured cement stairs into the shipping container. Then the opposite end of the container would have a 48" x 20' culvert pipe hooked to it. That would be my underground shooting range & man cave :D

Didn't you ever see that article about the guy who buried a couple dozen school buses? Encased them in concrete and covered em back up? Could do that with just one or two...

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I live by that rule. I also know enough to only use that rule a maximum of twice a year for larger things. Already used it once this year and it was only a month ago when I bought an ATV over the phone while still in Australia 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I live by that rule. I also know enough to only use that rule a maximum of twice a year for larger things. Already used it once this and it was only a month ago when I bought an ATV over the phone while still in Australia 🤣
But there's only 5 weeks left in the year. Perfect time to use the second pass before it resets in january

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I live by that rule. I also know enough to only use that rule a maximum of twice a year for larger things. Already used it once this and it was only a month ago when I bought an ATV over the phone while still in Australia 🤣
Brought this home while my wife was at work.
IMG_20180707_203100271.jpg

This one came home while she was gone to her parents house.
IMG_20180730_193851234_HDR.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Streetbu

Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
This is what I got. Its a used 800 EFI Sportsman, then added a plow to it so I can do the driveway. It also just happened to be hunting season so I can use it to drag deer :D

IMG_20191116_145809.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Streetbu

Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Windows started going in. Last change to the the interior walls is complete. He doesn't nail the interior walls in much until people are sure that's how they want them. Makes it easier to move and change them. I had to move several around in the master bath, closet, laundry room area. The "deal" we got on the architect is really starting to make me realize why she was so cheap. Grrr. But anyways here's another pic for you guys.

IMG_20191127_160757.jpg

Reactions: 12 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor