New Memeber, but not new to site. Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCBartee

n00b
Jul 27, 2013
Hi all, new to the site as a member but not new to the site. Been looking over this site for years (really :oops: ) from search results and other forums. You all have great content and a treasure trove of info. Currently, I am on the lookout for another 87-88 Monte Carlo SS, Since I had to (wife persuaded me to) sell my last 2 yrs ago in my move from Oregon to Arkansas. I enjoy reading though all that everyone has done, looking for tips and tricks of the trade. Long story short, looking to get a new project car next year and will be documenting that build here and other sites.

Thanks

Bently

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Welcome (officially) to the site and good luck with the search....take your time and find a great base for your build.

Oh, and big ole stink eye at the wife for even mentioning selling your car! J/K, I'm sure she's wonderful, they all are :mrgreen:

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Welcome aboard, Bently.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor