New to site in Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylez

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 24, 2016
Hi everyone. I am new here and am in the process of figuring out what i want to do with the 5.7 vortec i have. Carb or efi? Ill finger it out. I am also lookng for a g body to build... alot of the non running blown motor vehicles in decent shape are priced higher than i can afford for a non running car. Atleast thats what im running into on CL...

Boy1duh

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2016
Welcome.....go EFI I'm doing a carb set up as we speak and it costed me just as much if not more for the carb set up so just do it right the first time cause eventually u would want EFI anyway just my 2 cents

Reactions: 1 user

Stylez

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 24, 2016
Thanks everyone! I have settled on a 1981-83 Buick Regal or Chevy Malibu. I agree that the efi is going to be a better option for my build. The motor I have needs a bearing resolved in the lower end. I'm working with a tight budget and will be doing little by little. I am looking for a vehicle in the $1000.00 range. Fingers crossed it happens.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I'm going to send you a pm. Long shot, but may not hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor