New to the forum from MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

theIrishman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 27, 2018
374B93AC-7877-414E-A087-854321480189.jpeg
New guy here. Have owned a 1979 Malibu for about 10 yrs now. It’s a 305cid / 200M trans. Two of my daughters each drove it thru high school. I got to drive it a couple times here and there. When I could get the keys away from them! Lol. Well, they have all bought their own cars now, and the car has just sat for a couple years. Now it’s my turn. Looking to do an ls swap. Thinking 5.3l with a 4l60e trans. Looking forward to reading everything I can on the subject, as well as finding good parts suppliers for interior and cosmetic items.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard! Thanks for the introduction.
Looks like a nice Malibu. Glad to see that it's still in nice shape after your two daughters got their use out of it.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston. Cool project! Keep us posted on progress and don't be shy if you have questions.

Reactions: 1 users

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
That car is in great conditions and has plenty of good times left to enjoy.
Welcome to this site, lots of real car experts here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor