New to the site. Up in NH

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeezdavis

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2008
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have an 86 regal . It is about to be a monster. I did the suspension about 3 years ago. has all energy bushings , ST springs and sways, Gforce c-member , 2.5 exhaust headers back, TCI t350 , tci converter, I have a 383 stroker coming next week .

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
nh

welcome to the site,it sounds like you have a strong set up :) post up some pics,every body likes pics

jdeezdavis

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2008
Re: nh

JESSE said:
welcome to the site,it sounds like you have a strong set up :) post up some pics,every body likes pics
I will its gonna take awhile the car has been sitting for 3 years . I will start snapping pics as soon as i put the engine in. How much did your dertroit locker set up run?

Munkey B

Greasemonkey
Jul 5, 2008
Detroit, michigan
all i got to say is.....
ttiwwop.gif

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
NEW TO SITE

i bought the center section from reader racing i think there in mich. they build rear ends for nascar, i think it cost about 850.00 i've been driving it about 10 years and no problems :) i don't know if you have ever riden in a car with a locker but it will keep a smile on your face
100_0425.jpg
[/img]

jdeezdavis

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2008
Wow that looks amazing. I thibk i got a stiffy.

jdeezdavis

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2008
IMAGE_00010.jpg

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
wow looks great. welcome to the site. hope all goes well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor