Newbie in Toledo

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoslvr442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2013
HOLY TOLEDO
Hey everyone. I havent bought a gbody yet but I have 2 that I am really interested in. I'm a die hard Olds guy!! Look forward to learing more about the Gbodies and working on one! My plans are to do a motor swap with fuel injection and convert to either a 5 or 6 spd. It will be my DD so i want something that will be managable and get decent mileage. If I can beat 16mpg out of my Commander than I'm golden!!

Welcome aboard.

Doug

Welcome from the Sandusky area!

I have a car in mind its an 86 442. Already has a rebuilt 307 and trans. some other parts replaced. Not sure if i should buy it now right before winter or wait and see if its still available after. In any case, i will be buying a 442. Future plans are olds 350 fuel injected of some kind and a t56 most likely.

Thanks for the welcome! hope to meet up with some of you down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor