newby with a much loved ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
hello,this is the first time i have ever joined a forum i ve been looking at this site for a while. i am new at this computer thing.... but i am learning as soon as i can figure out how to put up some pitures i will i have the pleasure of owning a 86 ss i ve had it since the day it rolled off the truck. it has all most 300,000 miles on it you might say i like to drive it!!!! my mcss is my tag i hope some of you get it? i would like to talk with like minded ss nut"s!!!!! i wish i could figure how to move one of these smiley faces maybe one of you guys can tell me what to do?

jerrycad472

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2006
Detroit, MI
Welcome to the site. If you search on keyword "pictures" you should find some instructions on how to upload pictures. As for the Smileys, this will be my first try, lets see if it works. I think you just double click on the one you want and it is inserted where the cursor is blinking. :)

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
velcome, velcome, velcome. what does your ss do in the 1/4? as you can see in my sig i also have a 383 ss, but with no strips and no straight roads around i haven't been able to find out what it will do.

79LT1Monte

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Moscow Mills, Missouri
Sounds like a stout monte, what's your best time so far?

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
welcome to the site. post up some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor