Olds Lives Matter! Fun starts on page 13 (was: Am I Selling Out… or Buying In?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Yeah, white is classic when clean. Out here where we live that would be never. But, what does it say about me when my favorite color is the absence of color, gray?

Royal blue is secondary but, since I ordered my gray/silver 87, every vehicle I have gotten (for me) has been gray, silver, or silver/gray, gray/silver.

Right now I still have the gray/silver 87, just bought the silver 67, and have a (drum roll please) ‘02 silver Tacoma.

Finally managed to talk the wife out of reds and blues into that pretty gray on her new LR and she loves it.

Only took 25 years . . . :banana:

Reactions: 1 user

TomDisab

Apprentice
Nov 16, 2016
There is still plenty of time it consider the size of your p**is before you buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
There is still plenty of time it consider the size of your p**is before you buy it.

I've never had any complaints... well other than: Ouch! Hey, that's my cervix!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Ratchet

Master Mechanic
Jan 10, 2018
i think i would have bought a Mootang if I was buying new
I did just that. I bought a 2019 Mustang GT with a 6-speed. Great car! Could have bought almost two more for what Motörhead mike is going to pay for the Hellcat.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I did just that. I bought a 2019 Mustang GT with a 6-speed. Great car! Could have bought almost two more for what Motörhead mike is going to pay for the Hellcat.

LOL - who said I paid anywhere near MSRP or even invoice? I have family to feed, man! Plus, you'd be spending GT350/350R money and still be 200hp 230ft/lbs short. ;)

Seriously though, congrats they are amazing cars!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Mike, are you going to be permitted to own a Hellcat in Ottawa??....:)

I think so? It may be boring up here - but, they haven't outlawed fun (yet). Ironically another city on that list is where I was born (and the Hellcat is being built): Brampton, Ontario.

Maybe I am the cause of boring places?

Last edited:
  • Haha

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
I went to a local cruise in tonight there was a Red-Eye with a Hurst option package serial number two there that the guy said it was over 120 grand. :cool: I asked him where he lived but he didn't say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor