Operation Lipstick on a Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I did a thing. I teed the EVAP line off to the airbox. The gamble is whether it will suck the fuel fill cap shut as I am creating a vacuum and the cap vents positive pressure. Fingers crossed!
20190729_181522.jpg 20190729_182022.jpg

Last edited:
You talking about me again . . .?? :doh:

I did a thang too. Unfortunately, it was spraying crabgrass, bugs, and 2nd half fertilizer.

I are plenty smart stuff when cars discuss me. 🤔

Reactions: fleming442
Why are those butt pirates so interested in censorship?? Just causes a ton of animosity and pushback from the sheeple they are trying to Lord over. Bunch of morons.
*family friendly ADVERTISING- The very same thing that has ruined everything else that was good in the world.

• Agree
Reactions: DRIVEN
My "thing" has turned into a bittersweet moment. The bitter moment was when I started it up this morning, it began running rough, and flashing the CEL like it had a vacuum leak from what I assume is the EVAP solenoid opening with fresh air being supplied. It didn't do it yesterday morning, so I sent it and the light eventually went solid. Ima guess it'll come back with a lean bank code. The sweet part is that mileage has skyrocketed; I went 200 miles before the needle came off full, whereas it was 100-140 before. This is even after tweaking the float arm up a little in an attempt to cure the dropping to E when totally full problem I've had since inception. I don't know whether I should pull a Kramer and see how far it will go or not. Probably not, because child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor