Original simply Bone Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELLELJ1981

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2012
5.7 liter Diesel in Greenville Nc
My 1981 Pontiac grandprix lj. Bone stock with the 5.7L Diesel engine. Would drive her anywhere. Someone had asked did anyone keep it original for just cruising. have not been on in awhile but always read discussion on my email.

Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
My 1981 Pontiac grandprix lj. Bone stock with the 5.7L Diesel engine. Would drive her anywhere. Someone had asked did anyone keep it original for just cruising. have not been on in awhile but always read discussion on my email.
Was it your car that the rear window was broken out of?

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
How did you get the window fixed? Did you have the Landau top replaced?

It's too bad we're so far apart. I have a really nice power pillow top split bench that needs a good home. It's maroon but recovering it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

The Roadmaster with the LT1 is the one to have. I love mine. It's looking like I'll travel to Brownsville later this summer for work so I'll be taking the Roadmaster. It mostly sits around. It's been a year since the last long road trip, when we went to Orange Beach Alabama. It got 24-25 mpg doing 80-85mph. It's a great car.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor