Our 79 Monte Carlo- Pro Touring Project

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Down to earth performance! I will be buying some swaybars sooner or later. Nice Monte Carlo too. Seen it in the GM nats 2014 video.

UMI Performance

Master Mechanic
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
Not a lot of updates on the car itself yet but we did use this car to develop our G-Body rear coilover kit.

Our new G-Body rear coilover kit is installed on our Green Machine, below are a few pictures. We also built an optional rear shock tower brace you can see in the pictures. This ties the rear shock towers together for additional reinforcement.

This will also be available with shock valving more oriented towards pro-touring and drag racing.

0225151.jpg

0225152.jpg

0225153.jpg

0225154.jpg

0225156.jpg

0225157.jpg

Judge Mills

Greasemonkey
Aug 27, 2014
Washington State
I'm looking forward to that shock tower brace. Even though my ride is just going to be level 1 improvements, the chassis definitely would benefit from some beefing up!

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor