Our 79 Monte Carlo- Pro Touring Project

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
That looked like fun and that Green Machine sounded great. On a short track without high speed corners did you think of removing or laying the spoiler back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
That looked like fun and that Green Machine sounded great. On a short track without high speed corners did you think of removing or laying the spoiler back.

We haven't. Not sure it does much on an auto-x. I am excited to see if the front splitter helps on the high speed road courses.

Reactions: 2 users

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
Finally have the 315s squared?

You know I have to ask what the wheel/spacer specs are

• Agree

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Just curious, who won that? What did Thwaits run? He still running his AWD go-cart or the camaro?

Good to see the ole girl back on the road. I am SOOOOO motivated! Thanks!

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
We ran the Green Machine this past weekend at Super Summit Norwalk. Auto-x and drag racing. Summit put on an excellent show as usual.

Auto-x run bumper cam

Dragstrip bumper cam

Nathan Popp auto-x side view

The car ran awesome and we had a blast. Never thought we'd spin a 315 Rival S in 3rd gear. Got a little sketchy. Road courses this year are going to be interesting...

ramey

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor