Our 79 Monte Carlo- Pro Touring Project

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Can't wait to see ol' green hustle again.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
No offense but.... huh ?
I was thinkin the same.... Huh?

I know some areas are worse than others as far as C-19 infection rates vs. population but for the most-part, lock-downs & travel restrictions are non-existent in the US.

Now.... Pandemic related supply chain issues & industry economic impact is a different animal.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
I was thinkin the same.... Huh?

I know some areas are worse than others as far as C-19 infection rates vs. population but for the most-part, lock-downs & travel restrictions are non-existent in the US.

Now.... Pandemic related supply chain issues & industry economic impact is a different animal.
Yes I hope that's what he's referring to. Supply chain stuff.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Ah, sorry for the confusion. I meant pandemic related supply chain issues and subsequent ripples through the manufacturing and labor sectors.

Mainly I just needed to post to keep the thread active.
That's what I was assuming but you know what they say about doing that.....
Looking forward to some updates. This is one of my internet favorites for the record.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor