Our 79 Monte Carlo- Pro Touring Project

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Rumor has it the Green Machine is getting a thorough checkup over the winter. Stay tuned for updates. Wonder what new products we can come up with.
With that new fiber laser you'll be able to make almost everything!

Reactions: 2 users

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
Interested to see what you come up with.

Preliminary plans are "Chicane" style upper mounts so we can use a true 2-1/2" racing coilover up front. And then we may 3-link the rear.

Our car chief Roger thinks with these tweaks the Green Machine, if not already, may be our fastest autocross car. That's saying something considering our '71 Camaro wins everything in sight.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Preliminary plans are "Chicane" style upper mounts so we can use a true 2-1/2" racing coilover up front. And then we may 3-link the rear.

Our car chief Roger thinks with these tweaks the Green Machine, if not already, may be our fastest autocross car. That's saying something considering our '71 Camaro wins everything in sight.
You have me @ 3-link. I wouldn't do a C/O kit unless the shock was longer vs. the factory limitations so your 'Chicane' app sounds like we're thinking the same thing.
I'll be following along....

Reactions: 4 users

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
B52E7547-E6BB-440F-9388-15FAE2728462.jpeg

Reactions: 15 users

genestang

Apprentice
Sep 18, 2021
I agree with another, the green Color is cool. You don’t see that color much. I have a 79 Grand Prix that looks pretty similar to that color

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor