Our 79 Monte Carlo- Pro Touring Project

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
You guys have engineered quite a few more systems since I've gotten my stage 4. Any links to projects setup with new stuff???
Hey Tony.

All in one spot, no. We are working on some new content this winter I'll be sure to post up.

The past few years we've been (like you said) adding components but need to get better at documenting them...

• Winner
Reactions: 8 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Hey Tony.

All in one spot, no. We are working on some new content this winter I'll be sure to post up.

The past few years we've been (like you said) adding components but need to get better at documenting them...
Well there has been a couple of issues over the past couple of years - and none of them had anything to do your parts haha. Hopefully we’re past all of that BS now.

Look forward to seeing some new stuff.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
I'll have to forward these to my buddy, he probably already got them. But he really enjoyed talking to your guys at the Pizza Power Tour
Awesome. Yeah I heard the Pizza Power Tour was pretty busy this year. Our guys are good at making friends. Even our President Ryan joined part of that trip.

Thanks for the support!

ramey

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor