Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Alright, just a quick update, I went and picked up a new bottle of thread locker to replace what was missing out of the kit, so it is now complete...

DSCN1825.jpg

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
LSCustoms said:
Alright, just a quick update, I went and picked up a new bottle of thread locker to replace what was missing out of the kit, so it is now complete...

DSCN1825.jpg
Im trying to have these shipped by Monday...

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
How sweet looking is that. Awesome man. Who's the lucky winner?

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Oh I wont say that, as they themselves do not know, but... this isnt all of the tracking number (case someone wants to try and spoil a surprise), thanks for all the pms, etc. stay tuned, good sh*t coming in very near future, imma keep this alive...

IMG_20110915_114420.jpg

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
LSCustoms said:
Oh I wont say that, as they themselves do not know, but... this isnt all of the tracking number (case someone wants to try and spoil a surprise), thanks for all the pms, etc. stay tuned, good sh*t coming in very near future, imma keep this alive...

IMG_20110915_114420.jpg
I HOPE ITS FOR THA RUNT LOL... i kno its not tho... looks like it cud be goin to.... i wont say this reciept looks like one that i have got before

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
kuruption109 said:
LSCustoms said:

IMG_20110915_114420.jpg
I HOPE ITS FOR THA RUNT LOL... i kno its not tho... looks like it cud be goin to.... i wont say this reciept looks like one that i have got before
you need the same set up as i got on the el now, bro... 98-02 camaro

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
just stumbled upon this thread,in attempts of getting some more "schooling" on your camaro rear disk brake swap :D i was actually gonna pm you to ask (what you answered above for kuruption)the compatible years of camaros that can be used for this "much anticipated" mod 8) this thread along with your "in depth willingness to help another"is a class act homie :wink: have to check the "stock pile" for parts not needed and post them up for future recipients :D me myself try and help out peeps on here as frequently as possible whether it be in the "hands on" know-how" of a said gbody related task,or by like yourself,sending needed parts i either have or can obtain resonably cheap through a pik-n pull,or through the "homie i got you program" :| just recently sent the melman a mirror,and some seatbelts he needed for his el,as i wanted to extend the same "good looking out skills" he bestowed upon me a bout a mounth ago in the way of letting a fella he knew was looking for a ls clip that he was aware of me having.the guy came all the way out from the az to purchase the clip from me :mrgreen: thats west-up!!! 8)

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
tc1959 said:
I have some lower El Camino door panels and arm rests ,I will donate to any one that wants to come get them.
I am in north West phoenix area. Or you pay the shipping they are yours.
whats up bro. thanks for chiming in and posting these beautiful arm rest... I would love for this thread to remain truly free to the person who is having a hard time... the pick up part is cool, i think... I figure if someone is in that big of a bind (or just simply being responsible and cant afford some of this stuff), it would be cool to totally help them out... i was gonna start another thread for the you pay shipping stuff, but havent done that yet... as i fell that, you may as well just sell the product, in the for sale thread, cause some of that type of stuff, i would want a crack at... i would just love for this to remain as i have stated in my first post

respectfully requested,
LS Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor