Pay it Forward Thread/ Click it or miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
85CutlassSalonRyder said:
Well, I have no problem starting one but, LS originall said that he was going to start one earlier in the post so I didnt want to take his idea. Not that it really matters who does it, more of a respect thing.

I understand that but there is already one so I wouldn't imagine he would mind if you got it started.

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
holy sh*t thanks alot man. to bad it was damaged in transit so i never got it.oh well its the thought that counts :D

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
85CutlassSalonRyder said:
Well, I have no problem starting one but, LS originall said that he was going to start one earlier in the post so I didnt want to take his idea. Not that it really matters who does it, more of a respect thing.
Cool, bro! I can start it, but I dont mind you starting it either, no disrespect taken from it at all...

I checked on the status of this package and Im pretty pissed about the whole things, i got an email with some exception code, saying "package damaged during shipping". They havent contacted me yet, but how the hell can you damage this stuff? I figured something was wrong, cause we havent gotten a post from someone on here saying they got the stuff! Now I gotta contact UPS tomorrow :wtf: . I went with UPS (which was more expensive) to avoid any issues... waited a damn week for it to reach its destination, with all the suspense killing me... just to have something like this email show up

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
vladj said:
holy sh*t thanks alot man. to bad it was damaged in transit so i never got it.oh well its the thought that counts :D
I didnt see this post, they didnt even try to deliver it to you? and trust me, Im going to make good on this, not just a thought. Im angry as hell about the whole thing :evil:

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
vladj said:
tried to file a complaint right now, it said I cant because the package has not been delivered yet? :wtf: , so I guess they will still try to deliver it and they are saying they damaged the box?

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
victorss is the proud owner of the breadbox i had ... gave it to him for free he wanted to give me cash i said na u dont have to... with the things brotha warren aka OCD blessed me with i cudnt charge him for that plus hes been lookin for on for a while

vic84supersport

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2011
PHoenix
kuruption109 said:
victorss is the proud owner of the breadbox i had ... gave it to him for free he wanted to give me cash i said na u dont have to... with the things brotha warren aka OCD blessed me with i cudnt charge him for that plus hes been lookin for on for a while

is that whats that called bro lol....yeah tried cashin chris out but he insisted but thanks to him my ss is looking closer and closer to oem..but i like this thread right here guys i like how all yall take care of each other

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
if anyone can use this console its from a 96 blazer was goin to use it in tha runt but i now have a bench seat.. its FREE.. cannot shipt right now NO DENARO(money)...

100_2746.jpg

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
vladj said:

WTF how can these be damaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor