PHOTOBUCKET %#%%$ !!!!!!! Any alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I just got the cutoff email from pbucket.

My pics on GBF are all still hosting, im guessing they will drop off shortly.

A few other forums I am on like proboards, ls1tech, ect the links are dead. From what i understand there is no way to refresh the now dead links.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I've been trying a few with minimal results. I signed up for Imgur today; be sure to make your albums hidden, or you get a bunch of asshat comments.

I tried to be ahead of the curve when I got the news of PB screwover, tried Imgur but they seem to limit how much you can upload. I did get some comments since I made it public but was people actually appreciating the car

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I know it's not the greatest but you guys know you can make use of the media gallery here, at least for your g-body pix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Dinosport

G-Body Guru
Jul 20, 2015
Ct
You know I dont know why or how but on this site I can upload pics right off my phone. All of my pics on this site are on my phone. It doesnt work with the other sites but it works here for some reason?

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Can you see my pic in previous post? It's from pbucket. I can see it?

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
I don't blame them...their server bills must have been through the roof.

but $400 lmao. I never understood how they were able to offer free image hosting to begin with ....with hundreds of thousands of blogs, forums, and websites using their service to embed pics.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I've recently tried posting a few pics off of my Photobucket account and I get inundated with f**king popups, etc. Plus I'm unable to copy pics in order to post them....:wtf:
I have a shitload of pictures on there, too. I wish I could move them onto another photo hosting site. Can anyone suggest or recommend another site?
I used to enjoy using Photobucket...but lately they suck *ss.

Most I have ever seen you swear... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor