Pimplogic's Craigslist FAILS

Status
Not open for further replies.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
this isnt on cl but i had to show the fail...(id rock it tho :mrgreen: )
23038560012_large.jpg

83cutlassowner

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
yankton,sd
pimplogic said:
ppl that try to sell monte SS's are smoking crack. i think its chevrolet ppl. and buick ppl too. lol
just because it says 59,000 doesnt mean its original! i hate people that cant prove their "all original numbers matching pos that needs to be restored" is what they say it is. i honestly could care less about the stereo. looks to me like the money should have been spent on the paint so it might maybe look like it was remotely close to worth $11,500 you wouldnt believe the amount of rusted out sh*t box cars here that people think are priceless. i had a kid try and trade me his 79 t-top monte carlo with rusted out frame rails, quarters doors, roof, floors with a crappy flat black paint job that showed every dent and was painted over the vinyl top, broken stearing column, trashed interior. lmao he wanted $3500 for it because it was "rare" because of the t-tops. i dont care if its got curb feelers its still worth nothing

83cutlassowner

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
yankton,sd
beermonkey9417 said:
this isnt on cl but i had to show the fail...(id rock it tho :mrgreen: )
23038560012_large.jpg
i hate to say it but that thing is actually pretty cool minus the body kit. i would probably drop it a little more and drive the hell out of it. why not its kinda cool and different

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor