Ppl talking smack about your gbody cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tat2Chick said:
84cutlassjuggalo said:
Afte he saw the tattoo i got of the oldsmobile crest he said stupid things like for my first tattoo i would have gotten something bigger (his first wass actually smaller) and that it was a bad idea for a first tattoo and it turned into ashoving match and almost fist fight because it was the night i finally stopped taking his sh*t and spoke my mind.

Sorry for the long story but i just can't stand my brother and how much bs he talked about my cars

lets see a pic of that tattoo heh heh

here it is. got it about a month ago. located on my forearm on just below where it bends
266577_10150305239926522_706211521_9351639_4731257_o1.jpg

Reactions: Clutch
i want a tat like that soooo bad

it's not an exact to the crest but it's pretty exact minus the border but at least the way it is no one really notices and it doesn't look like a sticker. i waited like 2 year and finally got it done for a wicked price of $75

i may eventually get the buick on the other arm if i do buy the 85 regal i've had my eye on and finish my cutlass resto 😀

i haven't gotten any real flack for my monte yet, it being in such good condition helps.. however there were a few ppl from my job who stated i was driving a drug dealers car :evil: wasn't too happy about that.

everyone else was really stoked that i bought it, especially for the price. alot of newer monte owners give me a nodd. there are only 2 that i've seen with in a 150mi radius and one was almost dust in a field. so its a unique here, always a plus

the highlight of my 1.5wk ownership would be the owner of Jaguar XK-E pulling into the parking lot of my job and coming to me to say how much he loved my car and how he used to have one just like it, all the while i'm drooling over his mint condition gold mine..

Blake B said:
i haven't gotten any real flack for my monte yet, it being in such good condition helps.. however there were a few ppl from my job who stated i was driving a drug dealers car :evil: wasn't too happy about that.

everyone else was really stoked that i bought it, especially for the price. alot of newer monte owners give me a nodd. there are only 2 that i've seen with in a 150mi radius and one was almost dust in a field. so its a unique here, always a plus

the highlight of my 1.5wk ownership would be the owner of Jaguar XK-E pulling into the parking lot of my job and coming to me to say how much he loved my car and how he used to have one just like it, all the while i'm drooling over his mint condition gold mine..

The first week I owned my GP, I got pulled over twice....just because. Both times in my neighborhood, and both times they pulled a U-turn to pull me over. The cops checked me out and sent me on my way. I had a 30 day temp permit on it, which is why they said they pulled me over. Funny thing is, I picked up a 95 Mercedes as a daily driver and drove that thing with the 30 day temp for 29 days, not one cop ever took a second look, including on the 450 mile drive from Vegas, lol

as an update, even though the car isn't running right now, my neighbors have documented the cops staking out my house 3 different times and on each occasion trying to drive close enough to look in the windows of the car.. i live in a good neighborhood and have lived here for 3yrs.. we've never seen a cop around until i bought this car.

damn shame

Blake B said:
as an update, even though the car isn't running right now, my neighbors have documented the cops staking out my house 3 different times and on each occasion trying to drive close enough to look in the windows of the car.. i live in a good neighborhood and have lived here for 3yrs.. we've never seen a cop around until i bought this car.

damn shame

I'd take a trip down to the police station to have a friendly talk and ask why they are interested in the car..no harm in that and I'm sure they'd appreciate it...

Blake B said:

damn shame

One good thing about the cops staking out your house and watching your car is that it won't get stolen.

Chris

• Agree
suffrn6 said:
Blake B said:

damn shame

One good thing about the cops staking out your house and watching your car is that it won't get stolen.

Chris
unless the cop wants it

• Agree
I think that Jesse' car (a Monte Carlo) in the first season of Breaking Bad "one of those jag off low riders" as Hank put it... And Jesse being a drug dealer. And the two drug dealers in season two or season three you see a couple times driving that black SS Aerocoupe, hasn't done any favors to the G-body image in a lot of peoples eyes. :lol:

They are kind of drug dealer cars... You see a ton of them in the hood, that and like Navigators, Yukons, Escalades, and Grand Marquis/Crown Vic's and Caprices/Impala SS's usually on huge rims bumpin their subs really loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor