Pro-Touring Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
www.driftcentral.com
Just wondering if you guys have come across any G-bodies with the Pro-Touring look. If you find 'em, post them up in here!

Pro-Touring ... not Pro-Street :lol:

I've spent the past hour on pro-touring.com and haven't really seen anything complete yet.

What I would love to see is one actually being driven in anger. You know, on a road course or autocross. Too many "Pro Touring" cars are just show cars. I'd post mine, but well... it's not quite there yet.

I'd say mine leans towards pro-touring but I'm not sure its there, yet.

Yeah, mine is more redneck BMW meets pimpmobile...lol. Pro Touring has become Show Touring, with cars that look pretty but are never driven in anger. There is no point to adding all the newer tech to a car that doesn't get pushed to it's limits and refined until it is at it's peak. Most of them are as worthless as Pro Street.

85 Cutlass Brougham said:
Yeah, mine is more redneck BMW meets pimpmobile...lol. Pro Touring has become Show Touring, with cars that look pretty but are never driven in anger. There is no point to adding all the newer tech to a car that doesn't get pushed to it's limits and refined until it is at it's peak. Most of them are as worthless as Pro Street.

^ True True ... that's why we shall build ours in rage and drive them in anger!

:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor