problems with gbodyparts.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff in Ferndale WA

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 13, 2012
Ferndale NW Washington
On Saturday Feb I ordered a couple parts from gbodyparts.com. On Monday,Feb 3 I got a shipment notification with tracking number from [email protected].
Since then there has been no progress shown in tracking and they have failed to respond to two emails I have sent inquiring about the status of the order.I've sent emails both to
[email protected] and [email protected]
I found their phone number on the web site,but the site states that "The best way to reach us is via e-mail."
My credit card was charged at the time of the order.

I did a quick search and it looks like there have been a few others that have had problems recently,so I thought I would share mine as well.
I will post any progress.

Jeff in Ferndale WA

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 13, 2012
Ferndale NW Washington
less than 10 minutes after I made this post,I got an email reply from [email protected] stating that she would check into the issue and get back to me.
Maybe they monitor this forum?

79CMC

Apprentice
Feb 11, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Jeff in Ferndale WA said:
less than 10 minutes after I made this post,I got an email reply from [email protected] stating that she would check into the issue and get back to me.
Maybe they monitor this forum?

Considering they're a forum sponsdor/vendor, that's probably a good bet. I know another post suggested emailing [email protected]; you could also PM him. We lost about 5 business days due to snow/ice here and I'm about 90 min from gbodyparts HQ. I'm right on the coast so we didn't get it as bad as the rest of the state, but the recent weather might have played a part in your delay.

malibu80

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2008
Seattle washington
I think the weather has something to do with the delay. I live in Seattle and I ordered something from back east off Ebay with a tracking number for USPS which took over 2 weeks to get. The item was very small and originally I was given a window of 5 days before the item would arrive.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
The weather is causing delays everywhere, I have some parts that have been sitting an hour and a half away since Friday at 4:00 PM and all it says in my UPS tracking is "Adverse weather conditions" original ship date was Today so I'm guessing Wed now since we are expecting a big snow storm later Today.

Jeff in Ferndale WA

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 13, 2012
Ferndale NW Washington
Have not heard back yet from anyone. I just sent a PM to bweavy.
I'm ready to dispute the charge on my card.

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
If you have a tracking number then contact the shipping company and start complaining to them. If it's a shipping issues that's on the shipping company, not gbodyparts.com.

Jeff in Ferndale WA

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 13, 2012
Ferndale NW Washington
G_Body_Enthusiast said:
If you have a tracking number then contact the shipping company and start complaining to them. If it's a shipping issues that's on the shipping company, not gbodyparts.com.
Tracking only shows that the tracking number was generated. Package has not yet been received by USPS.

Jeff in Ferndale WA

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 13, 2012
Ferndale NW Washington
Just got a reply from bweavy and he has promised to follow up.

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Jeff in Ferndale WA said:
G_Body_Enthusiast said:
Tracking only shows that the tracking number was generated. Package has not yet been received by USPS.

Ive noticed in the past the USPS is always delayed with their tracking information. Ive once seen something that was already at my house and saying it was still at a hub somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor