Status
Not open for further replies.

BillsHoe

Apprentice
Aug 28, 2011
Zoo York
iameggor said:
BillsHoe said:
Wow nice touch car looks better than it came from the factory by far. I love the covers you made under hood, would they beable to be done again do you have templets? Nicest Hurst Ive seen..

hey thanks I don't think I threw away the templates but I will take a look in the garage a little when I start working on the trunk some more. If not i could probably use the ones I made as a template/reference also.
Thank you when ever you get a chance. I was going to do sheet metal and paint black was it hard to have them made in plastic and if you would have info on where they where done or if you did your self? Love all your extra details all done perfect...

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh
would you care to make another set? i need the filler pieces for my cutty

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Perfection, man you nailed I cant wait to get back on mine.

iameggor

Greasemonkey
Feb 25, 2011
Montana
Thank you when ever you get a chance. I was going to do sheet metal and paint black was it hard to have them made in plastic and if you would have info on where they where done or if you did your self? Love all your extra details all done perfect...

I did some looking and i don't have the templates anymore. I made them myself, and could probably make more if the price it right;) I just picked up a big sheet of ABS, black already, that I was going to use mostly for my trunk panels, but I will probably have extra. Let me know what you think I was thinking maybe around $80 + shipping for the 3 pieces with some standard black fasteners, I used stainless steal bolts with a allen head on mine, but those started getting a little expensive. The only thing you would have to do is drill a few holes in a couple spots on the header panel braces and use the nut on the center brace to hold the back of the center one.

iameggor

Greasemonkey
Feb 25, 2011
Montana
Rasheerh said:

I could probably make another set using the ones I made already for a template, It would cost 80 + shipping for the 3 piece in black ABS with some standard black fasteners, The only tools you would need to install is a 10 socket and a drill to drill a couple holes in the header panel braces to support the covers. I would also need a little time to make them from scratch.

iameggor

Greasemonkey
Feb 25, 2011
Montana
84clonewars said:
Perfection, man you nailed I cant wait to get back on mine.

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
iameggor said:
Rasheerh said:

I could probably make another set using the ones I made already for a template, It would cost 80 + shipping for the 3 piece in black ABS with some standard black fasteners, The only tools you would need to install is a 10 socket and a drill to drill a couple holes in the header panel braces to support the covers. I would also need a little time to make them from scratch.

Sign me up for a set

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor