PROJECT: Fade II Black - Salon GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
mr evil said:
Ah sh*t. Just no way you could pack it all into a tight little bundle and let her sit in a corner until you're back on your feet?
Man I hate seeing a guy do away with his joy due to shitty circumstances, I've done it, regretted it greatly.

Hope you find a way to keep it, at the very least I hope things improve for you, chin up

X2..... Sorry to hear about your situation bro!

84sscutty

Master Mechanic
Oct 10, 2009
Fayetteville, Tennessee
DRIVEN said:

I know right

mr evil said:
Ah sh*t. Just no way you could pack it all into a tight little bundle and let her sit in a corner until you're back on your feet?
Man I hate seeing a guy do away with his joy due to shitty circumstances, I've done it, regretted it greatly.

Hope you find a way to keep it, at the very least I hope things improve for you, chin up

I couldn't keep, its long long, everything got gone actually. I'll get another one before it's over. I actually may be about to get a better job than I had with better money and benefits so it's not all bad. Believe it not, chin never dropped, this predicament didn't really bother me because it had gotten to where i dreaded going to work.

78 salon said:
Nice start, but you lost me at sbc. Sorry.
I like Chevys, but I would have went all OLDS but I had this engine from a previous project(88 Camaro convertible) that someone wanted worse than me so I sold it to him.

melman109 said:
mr evil said:

X2..... Sorry to hear about your situation bro!

It's all good, I'm hoping things are bout to be on the up and up for me. I have my fingers crossed.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
84sscutty said:
I couldn't keep, its long long, everything got gone actually. I'll get another one before it's over. I actually may be about to get a better job than I had with better money and benefits so it's not all bad. Believe it not, chin never dropped, this predicament didn't really bother me because it had gotten to where i dreaded going to work.

I hear ya on dreading work, I have a sh*t ton of those days myself. Glad things are looking up, I was sad to hear you selling because I'd gotten pretty far with a car before only to have to give it up because of similar circumstances, only I was pretty :puke: about it.
Good luck with the new job :mrgreen:

84sscutty

Master Mechanic
Oct 10, 2009
Fayetteville, Tennessee
mr evil said:
84sscutty said:

I hear ya on dreading work, I have a sh*t ton of those days myself. Glad things are looking up, I was sad to hear you selling because I'd gotten pretty far with a car before only to have to give it up because of similar circumstances, only I was pretty :puke: about it.
Good luck with the new job :mrgreen:

Thank ya kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor