BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Rktpwrd Skunkworks. I like it. You need a cool graphic to go with that. Big sign on your garage door.

I look forward to some daylight pictures. Some of those photos made me think you were going bronze or copper.

Seriously, though. Your post with photos must have taken at least an hour to prepare. After hours of work masking and painting. Your bushy-tailed-squirrel-ness is astounding, D.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Rcktpwrd Skunkworks. I like it. You need a cool graphic to go with that. Big sign on your garage door.

I look forward to some daylight pictures. Some of those photos made me think you were going bronze or copper.

Seriously, though. Your post with photos must have taken at least an hour to prepare. After hours of work masking and painting. Your bushy-tailed-squirrel-ness is astounding, D.

Thanks Quinn.

Yeah, writing updates as complex and detailed as that definitely takes some time. Procedures as complicated as prepping and painting with all their different steps are kinda hard to cover. I always wanna give you guys the jist of the work without overwhelming y’all, and it all has to be presented in a way that’s easy for anyone to understand.

Then there’s the pics, I always take a ton of them. This is a habit I got into years ago to document all the work and parts that went into my cars for insurance purposes. It’s handy that I get to share them all here with you guys, but again I have to present them in a way that’s relevant to what I’m explaining at the moment.

Thanks for commenting, I’m gonna push pretty hard to get those pics outside tomorrow evening.

I need to come down for a beer and see this in person. Looks pretty damn perfect man.

You’re more than welcome to Duke, as is any forum member that cares to and is close enough. I’ve already met a couple local members, and they’re all great folk. We keep talking about it, we just need to make it happen already!

Thanks for the compliment brother.

Reactions: 4 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Quality at it’s best. GREAT JOB !!👍👍

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Turned out really nice. What is left on this car to get it finished?

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I think Flemming and I are car blocked on the GIF's at this point on the board
:itchy:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Yep... He's speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor