BUILD THREAD Project Olds Cool (Recognition!!)

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Congrats Donovan! No sense in having a car if you can't enjoy it!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Well now we know who DIDN’T click on the Instagram link…. If you had’ve, you would’ve seen the video of the epic awesomeness. 😜 Just swipe through the pics, and the video is in there.

I’ve said it before, you don’t have to be on Instagram to see the pictures and videos. It’s way easier to post them there than on YouTube to be able to view short videos.

Wheel chocks and wet concrete? My wife's Envoy could make a smoke show with that! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Well now we know who DIDN’T click on the Instagram link…. If you had’ve, you would’ve seen the video of the epic awesomeness. 😜 Just swipe through the pics, and the video is in there.

I’ve said it before, you don’t have to be on Instagram to see the pictures and videos. It’s way easier to post them there than on YouTube to be able to view short videos.
The instagram link when clicked goes to the log in page...I don't have an instagram account, so...NOTHING.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Wheel chocks and wet concrete? My wife's Envoy could make a smoke show with that! :p

I didn’t organize the event, I just participated. But I agree, it was totally unnecessary. I have no problems boiling the tires with no aids.

Reactions: 1 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The instagram link when clicked goes to the log in page...I don't have an instagram account, so...NOTHING.

Well sh*t. First I’ve ever heard of it, despite my asking several times. Next best thing I can do for ya Mike:

EF779DC1-0A01-495A-8DF1-6DF2EFFD985D.png

If there’s one thing this forum really needs, it’s a way to post videos here.

• Winner
Reactions: 7 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I didn’t organize the event, I just participated. But I agree, it was totally unnecessary. I have no problems boiling the tires with no aids.

If we're honest that water was short lived.

• Agree

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Well sh*t. First I’ve ever heard of it, despite my asking several times. Next best thing I can do for ya Mike:

View attachment 182829

If there’s one thing this forum really needs, it’s a way to post videos here.
James Earl Jones Yes GIF

I use Imgur to host the videos I post but then you have to deal with all the troll comments

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
But then again, did he really do a burnout (fire extinguisher going off, or blew a radiator hose trying to- this is debatable. Why else would the concrete be wet?). Um...we'll just call it a burnout. Yeah, that's the ticket.

And that still doesn't disprove you stealing your neighbor's burnout award and claiming it as your own for the picture.

J/K!! Had to yank your chain a little.

• Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor