Quick performance rear end

Status
Not open for further replies.

87cutty

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2016
Anyone ever use the quick oerformance rear ends for their builds? I see u can buy a g body rear end straight from them housing only. Didnt know if they were good

Garrett1982

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2014
Uniontown, Pa
I don't have one but I had previously considered one and did a lot of research on them. You can buy a housing only, housing and axles, or a complete assembly. I guess they had issues early on but their quality is supposed to have improved greatly.

87cutty

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2016
I don't have one but I had previously considered one and did a lot of research on them. You can buy a housing only, housing and axles, or a complete assembly. I guess they had issues early on but their quality is supposed to have improved greatly.
Thx man appreciate it

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
I have one and it works great! I got everything from them including disk brakes

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
We have two cars with them, no g body's. Probably the best bang for your buck when it comes to nine inch. Doug is some thing else, but they do good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor