race seats that dont cost 600 bucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
does anyone know a place that i can buy bucket seats that arent outrageously priced... now i know you can buy shitty bucket seats that will pretty much break and are made out of lollipops and broken dreams but are there any racing seats made by someone besides sparco and recaro and bride that are less than 500 a pop that are legit

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
300 bucks for the pair and they recline thats actually like a steal... thanks i havent seen that site before when i tried searching... i think tonight ill look up see if anyone else has used them... i love having a bench seat for smoking pot purposes but when your driving and you turn and you then realize that you are no longer driving the vehicle its not so cool... it will look interesting having all that room inbetween the two seats though and just the floor shifter... ill have to buy a racing bench seat at some point ( which hilariously they make) to complete the look in the back :mrgreen:

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
because the last thing i wanna do when im high is sit straight up... i like to lean on sh*t and its just more comfortable... i normally drive a lincoln ls where even the bucket seats are like lounge chairs but when i smoked in my buddies car which i dont know what it is because every time i see him its at night and im high shortly following if you know what i mean haha but his car has bench seats and its just superior but either way.. badass deal and im def gonna buy those haha... i need to work more often school is killing my ability to buy sh*t for my car... working 3 days a week and spending like 50 bucks a week on gas just blows...

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
well thats only like 10 bucks cheaper if its 100 shipping and you might not be able to complain if they break but still thats awesome
def getting that and i dont wanna sit in the back seat of my own car and generally when i smoke theres almost always 2 people with me... i always chill in 3s... magic number

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
gk666 said:
well thats only like 10 bucks cheaper if its 100 shipping and you might not be able to complain if they break but still thats awesome
def getting that and i dont wanna sit in the back seat of my own car and generally when i smoke theres almost always 2 people with me... i always chill in 3s... magic number
het some b*tches in there and then just have a party in the backseat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor