Re:Re:Check Out My $200 Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffendiCrux13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 21, 2009
West Palm Beach, FL
Just got a set of GTA Wheels ! ! ! ! ! Going to get them on Friday ! ! ! ! I can't wait ! ! ! ! !
parts011.jpg

parts011.jpg

Camshaft

Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
EffendiCrux13 said:
Camshaft said:
Wow, that hood ornament is clean... :shock:

On the car or my avatar? Because my avatar was done with photoshop. The ornament on car isn't to bad though. 8)

quote]

I was actually referring to both. I consider my car to be a very nice example of the breed, but all of the enamel is missing from my emblem.

EffendiCrux13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 21, 2009
West Palm Beach, FL
Camshaft said:
I was actually referring to both. I consider my car to be a very nice example of the breed, but all of the enamel is missing from my emblem.

The Avatar was a couple of overlays in photoshop. My emblem is starting to flake and is faded on my car. I like every GBody they just have that shape about them!

EffendiCrux13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 21, 2009
West Palm Beach, FL
SHOES + RAG GONE Re:Re:Check Out My $200 Cutlass

Got 6 GTA WS6 wheels. A set of 89 GTA Wheels, and 2 earlier year front GTA's. I ripped the rag off, and found some rust! You can tell that someone had the rag off fixed it ( didn't fix it to good ) and put the rag back on it !?!?! But i will take care of it!
DSC02101.jpg

DSC02102.jpg

DSC02103.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
If you mean the caulk, that's factory. GM did all the landau top cars like that. Looking at it, I think you are going to find a lot of trouble in that roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor