Ready for winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
What is this winterization that you speak of? My Bonneville has a heater that would make Satan sweat, and the corn gas around here is about 60 cents cheaper than Diesel for the Gladiator. Mine will probably get daily driven until ice starts to be a major concern.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
It already snowed in my area just up the hill( about 8 miles from my place) so for me it that time too
Not Listening Season 5 GIF by Friends

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I am all ready now. Way back in July I found one of these for a song. 10hp, 26", two stage. The guy thinks like me- try finding one in January! Now I am thinking about how I can modify it to move a boat trailer around. It has a very low first gear. If I can bolt up a wheels/hitch receiver on the front I am sure it will work.
31AS6BEF700.jpg

Last edited:

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Booooo! And I am not ready. It has snowed in Iowa this time of year before. Right now it has been in the upper 70's. About mid November we will be done here usually.

Reactions: 1 users

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Eat your heart out you rust belt guys. Down here in Central TX my "winter" prep consists of mowing "mulching" the leaves that fall from the neighbors tree!

Mac442

Master Mechanic
Apr 25, 2020
Ocean County, NJ
Here in NJ, as long as there is no salt or brine on the roads I’ll drive the 442 all year. The car has spent too many years in the garage, now that it’s “almost done” I enjoy driving it too much.

Reactions: 1 users

WanaBa442

G-Body Guru
Aug 5, 2017
New England
Just put it to bed this weekend for a long winters nap:(
Weather turns next weekend with cold and rain.
Never want to, just resigned that I have to.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor