Repping this forum on foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
I live near a low income area so I see a lot of G's cruising to the gas station a block from my house. I rep the forum on foot; since I do usually go to that gas station at least 1x a day I make it my excuse to go their if I see someone headed there in a G in bad shape. Today I told a guy w/ a v6 cutty sporting a fresh 350 truck engine install about the forum. He seemed happy to hear about it and did a one wheel peel down the whole block. Maybe he will be on here later looking for a posi to hook that up - lol.

What I really need though is some bumper stickers. I can't afford to or I'd buy 20 or 30 for myself to pass them out around here but I just can't hack it right now. Did you guys ever finish printing those stickers yet? I could get a lot of new members / more attention on here if so. Just think about it; & remember it doesn't make me none to pass out the stickers: the money will come right back - to you, not me ++++++++

othtim

Master Mechanic
Mar 23, 2010
i would totally rep a gbodyforum.com sticker. this has been the most useful site i've encountered in the last 8 years.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
My car has been in storage for a while now so I have very little contribute here until I bring it back out. Giving people forum stickers so they don't forget the name of the forum and actually come check it out is really about the best I could do to contribute at this time.

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
pencero said:
I live near a low income area so I see a lot of G's cruising to the gas station a block from my house...

Is that the car of choice in the hood?

Blake B

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2011
KS
There's a ton of crappy cutlass' just like yours for cheap, so yea, ppl in low income areas seem to drive gbodies.

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Blake B said:
There's a ton of crappy cutlass' just like yours for cheap, so yea, ppl in low income areas seem to drive gbodies.
My cutlass is far from "crappy." I've put a crazy amount of time and money into my car and engine. True, there are alot of crappy g's that may be in pencero's low income area, but he could have said it a little differently. In the low income areas near me the car of choice is a caprice.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
crucial118 said:
Blake B said:
My cutlass is far from "crappy." I've put a crazy amount of time and money into my car and engine. True, there are alot of crappy g's that may be in pencero's low income area, but he could have said it a little differently. In the low income areas near me the car of choice is a caprice.

oh man, don't be dissing a Caprice... :wtf:

:rofl:

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Pontiac and Driven, you guys are crazy :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor