Ride hight issue with my cutlass.. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Need a bit of help figuring out a ride hight issue. I did the blazer brake swap with 2 in drop spindles. I have 60 series tires on 15in rims. The front passenger tire rubs over bumps. I spoke to the original owner and he said the springs were the originals so I had assumed being curb side and having the extra weight that it had just sagged. I got a set of moog 5660 and put them in and it's sitting at the exact same hight. I need it to go up about an inch to be comfortable and not rub. Any suggestions?

What size tire are you running? Just curious.

SuperCutlassGT406

Apprentice
Dec 3, 2015
Ok the blazer style like the ones that come on our car already are easy to find but the ZQ8 spindle are not as easy to come by at least no where near me. Front tires are 245/60/15 rears are 275/60/15

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Ok the blazer style like the ones that come on our car already are easy to find but the ZQ8 spindle are not as easy to come by at least no where near me. Front tires are 245/60/15 rears are 275/60/15
I honestly think 245/60's are a bit too much tire up front.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
What size tire are you running up front Jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor