Ride hight issue with my cutlass.. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperCutlassGT406

Apprentice
Dec 3, 2015
Actually the 245s are right at home if it wasn't for the bushing issue. Drivers side lots of clearance with 2in drop and moog 5660 and bilstein B6HDs

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I found the 2wd Blazer, 2-piston caliper spindles on ebay. I bought each side from a different seller, but it wasn't too bad to find them. Granted, you have to be careful. There are way more 4wd spindles out there but the right ones are easily identifiable if you can look at a picture of them.

SuperCutlassGT406

Apprentice
Dec 3, 2015
Pontiacgp I must have done something different cause it came up with a bunch of stuff in buffalo. Did you search 4x4 or 4x2?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
4x2......I searched for a 1998 Blazer, spindle. Ontario, LH 4x2 and then on the right top corner I clicked on non interchangeable parts, chose the top option (similar models) and chose the years 1998 to 2005

SuperCutlassGT406

Apprentice
Dec 3, 2015
Well would have been more helpful last year before I spend an obscene amount on drop spindles but still good to know as I have a buddy planning to do the swap soon so he can learn from my "mistake" lol

SuperCutlassGT406

Apprentice
Dec 3, 2015
Ok so I got the body mount fixed and new rad support bushings in but now the whole front end is out of whack....... Adjusting fresh painted body panels=no fun

SuperCutlassGT406

Apprentice
Dec 3, 2015
Can anyone tell me if there is a washer between the bottom of the rad support bushing and the frame or does the rubber sit right on the frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor