Scappoose cruise in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge1958

Master Mechanic
Mar 2, 2019
Columbia City Oregon
So a few weeks ago i found an article in our local newspaper on a Saturday morning that was promoting a charity cruise that afternoon thru the neighborhood of Scappoose. So the wife and i decided to run up there about 10 miles and paid our $20 donation to participate. The cruise only had about 30 cars. Wasn't promoted well. Anyway what i thought was a quick cruise around town turned out to be about an hour and a half. It was great. We collected a bunch of food and cash for our citizens during this china virus BS to help them out. But i will tell u since that nice time cruising around our SS has never run better. It's always run pretty good but that little run really changed her up. She's never run better. I guess i need to drive her a little more often

Reactions: 5 users

737Mech

Apprentice
Mar 2, 2019
So a few weeks ago i found an article in our local newspaper on a Saturday morning that was promoting a charity cruise that afternoon thru the neighborhood of Scappoose. So the wife and i decided to run up there about 10 miles and paid our $20 donation to participate. The cruise only had about 30 cars. Wasn't promoted well. Anyway what i thought was a quick cruise around town turned out to be about an hour and a half. It was great. We collected a bunch of food and cash for our citizens during this china virus BS to help them out. But i will tell u since that nice time cruising around our SS has never run better. It's always run pretty good but that little run really changed her up. She's never run better. I guess i need to drive her a little more often
Awesome. It was good weather to cruise around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor