Silver LeMans Dash bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pontiacdaver

Greasemonkey
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
You've inspired me. I ordered some material. I'll put my brother up to the trimming. He has a steady hand and outstanding hand-eye coordination.

Cool! I'm glad it didn't take much in the way of steady hands and good hand-eye coordination, at my age, I'm seriously lacking in both those departments. As a tradeoff, I guess with age comes patience and the will to 'do it myself', LoL.

-Dave

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I went with the engine turned pattern. I bought directly from the eBay link Pontiacdaver posted. I want the T/A look. I have a black T/A style wheel that has an Indian head on the horn button instead of the flaming chicken to complete the look.
It should look nice in your GP, Jared. The engine turn seems like a natural choice for Pontiac cars.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor