BUILD THREAD SLOW Regal Frame Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Hey guys, I am looking for a part. I am missing the metal insert piece that screws into the door shell itself that is used to screw in the door panel for my driver side door. Does anyone one have one laying around they are willing to part with?

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Hey guys, I am looking for a part. I am missing the metal insert piece that screws into the door shell itself that is used to screw in the door panel for my driver side door. Does anyone one have one laying around they are willing to part with?
Pics??? Are you talking about the metal piece on the backside of the lower door panel, or a part on the actual door itself?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
What do you guys think? I am able to trade my roller irocs straight up for these 17 inch B/G wheels... good deal? Or stick with what i got.
I like those IROC wheels but I like the wheels you are looking at and you have so many options when it comes to tires with 17's. Is the backspacing right on the 17's?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
I like those IROC wheels but I like the wheels you are looking at and you have so many options when it comes to tires with 17's. Is the backspacing right on the 17's?

To be honest i don't know anything about back spacing. Please school me!

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
goes behind the panel on the door itself. This peice

Attachments

• 20180314_200153.jpg
    20180314_200153.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Aha! I'm not sure if it's the same for all years, but the '80 Regal I saw earlier still has them riveted on. If I get time tomorrow I will run by with my drill and get it for ya.
Thanks man I appreciate it..

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor