Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Now you tell me lol I bought then from LMC

I'm a little slow these days lol...

Sometimes I think I did something (like share that tidbit) and eventually see I didn't. I was reading the thread and was that unposted message in the reply window.

Glad you got the stuff and there wasn't a backorder though.

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I'm sitting here working on my second cup of coffee trying to figure out what to do today I need steel for the trailer and to reinforce the cabinet on the bed but that requires a trip to wall township and those police take there job very seriously witch makes me a little nervous. I don't have time to do the transfer case because I need to be in beachwood by 1:30 so I may just go get the jack that Jared recommend and then start figuring out that parking brake. I'm tired and sore from work all week but I really need to finde some ambition here. I guess if I pull out the transfer case I can put it back in tomorrow the driveway is pretty dry considering the weather we've been having idk I'll do something

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well I got this far
IMG_20180324_104018.jpg

And found a bad oil leak from somewhere on the back of the motor up high and the chinese vacuum line on the modulator is falling apart so I'm guessing ...more coffee

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Another road block! I'm enjoying that 3rd cup and the other half said don't get to involved you need to get ready to go to your brothers house. Is it wrong that I don't want to go to a party with all I have going on? There kinda boring when you don't drink oh well free food I guess and I'll check out his garage art in his new oldsmobile castle. I wonder if all his cars are there?

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor