CUTLASS Swap 3.8 with 383 stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzz

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2019
Tennessee
I have an awful time trying to figure out how to ask questions and post and reply and all this other stuff does anybody have any idea which way the center link goes on my 86 cutlass supreme

Zzz

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2019
Tennessee
It only fits one way. inner tierods poke through in a forward direction and the ends angle down, I think.......
Another question about the heat and air part under the hood the guy who had this before me cracked the outer case pulling the engine out I guess should I fix that or is that part readily available

Attachments

• 2DF01E4D-738E-4987-8F58-41EDC8FAC125.jpeg
    2DF01E4D-738E-4987-8F58-41EDC8FAC125.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 149

Zzz

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2019
Tennessee
Another question about the heat and air part under the hood the guy who had this before me cracked the outer case pulling the engine out I guess should I fix that or is that part readily available
And that’s a big hole on the bottom where the shadow is

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
And that’s a big hole on the bottom where the shadow is
It could be repaired with fiberglass but plenty of people pull the casing off thinking they don't need ac or heat ever again so you should be able to find a used one also.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Zzz

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2019
Tennessee
It could be repaired with fiberglass but plenty of people pull the casing off thinking they don't need ac or heat ever again so you should be able to find a used one also.
OK thanks man I’m on it. I’m trying to keep it stock as possible

Zzz

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2019
Tennessee
Another question for you guys should I use a three row radiator or is a two row going to be sufficient for the 383 stroker. I just appreciate a bunch all the responses that I get.
Were can I find a stout 700r4. My engine is done and need to move into the next phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor