BUILD THREAD “The Juggernaut”

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
Infections are no small thing, they go from bad to worse in a hurry. Glad you caught it before it really spiralled out of control. Rest up, hope you're feeling better soon!

Reactions: 3 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Good gracious! Get on them drugs and get well soon. That sucks donkey nads for sure, but you can pull through this.

I can empathize! I've had a minor case of avascular necrosis of the knee for no apparent reason about 4 years ago (part of the femur bone dies at the knee end and start crumbling) which can lead to eventual knee replacement. You don't think much about how important your knees are until you can't use them. I suffered for months because an X-ray wouldn't see it but finally an MRI got it nailed down. Luckily I got some cement pushed in from the back of the injury to fill the potholes in the knee joint, and I'm doing way better now. Still twinges a bit sometimes and not too bad, but it's my "clutch leg" so that might suck going forward.

Reactions: 4 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Ouch, hope you heal fully, and quickly D!

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Glad to see you are getting good medical care. Get well soon!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reading...

Reading...

Reading...

hairy girl GIF

Those legs! So hairy! Like George the Animal Steele's back.

hairy women GIF

We need an intervention!

hairy GIF

Also... did you do the two tone paint on Old School to match the silver upper and dark lower of your body hair? Where is the transition line and is it pinstriped, Chewbacca?

ford film GIF

I'm all seriousness I hope you feel better soon - but, take this opportunity to rest and reflect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Thanks guys.
That post wasn’t for attention or sympathy, just a “state of current affairs” type update. I’m a tough old b@st@rd, much tougher than I look, and I got this covered. It’ll be an annoyance for a couple of days, but once I can get off the IV I know I’ll be a lot happier.

I’m just a lil pissy because sitting around on my a$$ is the one thing I don’t do well. I’m always on the go, people to do, things to see and all that. Ain’t got time to sit around binge watching tv. So that’s honestly going to be the worst part of this whole thing. On the positive side, it appears that the antibiotics are already working well. The area doesn’t look as angry, the pain has lessened, and I think some of the swelling has come down too.

So as much as a PITA carrying this man-purse around is going to be, it was definitely what was needed to get the situation under control.

motorheadmike - I guessing I’ve got around 10 years or so on you? First of all, respect your elders young padawan! 😅 Second, just you wait and see what the next decade of your life has in store for ya, you’ll be two-toned and pinstriped yourself before you know it, and that’s if you’re lucky! Mr. Clean bald if you’re not.
🤣🤣

8A7C59F7-1A2B-4A2E-826D-7149347A3FAE.gif

603FAB5D-B7BF-4C3F-B062-66BEBBAB274B.gif

In all seriousness though, thanks for the well wishes guys, It’s definitely appreciated.

• Friendly
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
motorheadmike - I guessing I’ve got around 10 years or so on you? First of all, respect your elders young padawan! 😅 Second, just you wait and see what the next decade of your life has in store for ya, you’ll be two-toned and pinstriped yourself before you know it, and that’s if you’re lucky! Mr. Clean bald if you’re not.
🤣🤣

View attachment 199495

View attachment 199496

In all seriousness though, thanks for the well wishes guys, It’s definitely appreciated.

Probably. My high testosterone levels started taking my hairline years ago. Fortunately I've been shaving my head since highschool... and met Natasha while bald.

Rest up. I am here I'd you need anything... except bodywork. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Probably. My high testosterone levels started taking my hairline years ago. Fortunately I've been shaving my head since highschool... and met Natasha while bald.

Rest up. I am here I'd you need anything... except bodywork. ;)
I think it depends on the required bodywork
Donald Trump Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Rest up brother! That isn't anything to mess with. infections suck, I'm prone to Cellulitis in my leg, and that kicks my *ss, but probably not like what you got going on. Hoper it heels quick !

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor