CoarseOblongHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif

tenor (7).gif

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
You think that's bad, try ordering some big rotors that contain the hub assembly. The bigger, the heavier, the more they go out of their way to screw it up.

At least the plugs aren't broken, may need to regap a few though. Or send pics of the game measured as off and they probably give you a new set and have you keep the "damaged" ones.

Lots of parts they rather write off and put a claim off your pics than have you return

This is very much on Rockauto's end. This is what cutting corners or not giving a F looks like.

The ceramic will be FINE

Yes, just fine... for misfires.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
SEND IT! (you know I don't really mean that).

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
SEND IT! (you know I don't really mean that).
SEND IT! (back?)

That sort of works here. Except my guess is, starter they may want. Plugs they'd just refund and say keep.

I got 3 free pairs of c10 brake rotors, nicked and chipped, but free, a water pump, and a few other things since the pandemic started - which corresponded to hiring monkeys to package and process shipments given some of what I've encountered....

• Agree

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Guess packing material adds weight & cost.
And finding the appropriate box adds time.

I have a ticket in, and have gotten a preliminary response (surprisingly with what might be a human named Jeff). I just want them to send new plugs. Good thing the ones I need (or are keeping as spares) showed up with the header gaskets, and weren't beat all to hell in a different box. Plug changes in this truck are a royal pain.

Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I have a ticket in, and have gotten a preliminary response (surprisingly with what might be a human named Jeff). I just want them to send new plugs. Good thing the ones I need (or are keeping as spares) showed up with the header gaskets, and weren't beat all to hell in a different box. Plug changes in this truck are a royal pain.

Can't say I'm thrilled to hear that. The wife's 5.3 Envoy has 104k on it and I've been procrastinating.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
In the future, you might order the stuff how you want it shipped. RockAuto has done stuff like that as long as I can remember. My favorite was the LS rear cover gasket in a padded envelope that the mail lady folded over like a taco to get it in the mailbox. Reported the issue and they sent another, packed the same way and the same thing happened to it.

I took brand new (damaged) rotors for the Roadmaster to the scrapyard. They're good about making it right but clueless on how to pack.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor