The Purple Monkey Dishwasher TBSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I'm still waiting to see evidence of the wife's modifications.........
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014

Canadian RockAuto.... see above.

American RockAuto... see example from my delivery below:

20210531_164923.jpg

20210531_164944.jpg

20210531_164953.jpg

They're even nice enough to bag together the small boxes, inside bubble wrap lined envelopes with part numbers also written on the envelopes...

OK, half of the post is stirring the pot :devilish: but the other half is, ask them why your order went out looking like :poop: when they clearly have the capability to properly package things, and, indeed have for their (more) valued american customers...

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

View attachment 176684

View attachment 176685

View attachment 176686

They're even nice enough to bag together the small boxes, inside bubble wrap lined envelopes with part numbers also written on the envelopes...

OK, half of the post is stirring the pot :devilish: but the other half is, ask them why your order went out looking like :poop: when they clearly have the capability to properly package things, and, indeed have for their (more) valued american customers...

canada blame GIF

That's why.

• Haha
  • Informative
Reactions: 6 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO

View attachment 176684

View attachment 176685

View attachment 176686

It's not our fault our dollar is stronger.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
It's not our fault our dollar is stronger.
I also want to make a joke about the cameo pictures, but, I understand the Canucks can be touchy when you make comments about the queens appearance, however accurate they may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor