thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burners

Status
Not open for further replies.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
Re: thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burne

OMG LOOK OUT! THE RICE IS CONTAGIS!!!!1!!
Daily-Fail1-500x375.jpg

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il

it looks like the spoiler is held up with penises :rofl:

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA

if people dont think your car is a muscle car. well then you have the right to prove that it is :D

83hurst-olds

G-Body Guru
Oct 19, 2010
near Oklahoma City, OK

Wow, that firebird guy sure doesn't understand weight transfer or most likely, gear ratios. With the thing nosed over like that, he could never get traction if he had a real motor. However, he then off-set that by putting such tall tires he'd have to have a huge motor just to turn them, not to mention spin them. :puke:

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person

Those look like , 255's. That's not that big in comparison. I have 255's in the rear of mine, but the back end deosn't have a 4" lift kit like that bird does :rofl:, my point was a 350 pushing just barley 300 (roughly 270-300 wheel power) could spin them into 2nd, but thats probably mostly the 700R4 to thank too, that 1-2nd's a b*tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor