thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: thought this was pretty funny.... bashing all rice burne

beermonkey9417 said:
werent we talkng about ricers?
Ricer_Ricers-s546x386-13858-580.jpg
:puke:
I wonder if he could get that POS up to 88 MPH, would it go back in time? :roll:

that gto kid is talkin some serious rubbish haha

What? You mean it DOESN'T run 115mph in the 1/8th mile!?! Jeez, you think that 600...650...700? hp would get him that lol.

I got a question and it more or less fits in this thread. Why would a muscle car enthusiast say a buick regal (grand national even) and a cutlass supreme are not muscle cars? He says our definitions are different. To me a muscle car is an american made steel body loud and fast, with a v8 and a four barrel. 9 times out of 10 a 2 door. How can you not see the potential of a lighter g platform (ccompared to an a body) with abilities such as big block engines, posi 12 bolt rear ends, and 3 speed th400s?help me out here

87BlackSheep said:
I got a question and it more or less fits in this thread. Why would a muscle car enthusiast say a buick regal (grand national even) and a cutlass supreme are not muscle cars? He says our definitions are different. To me a muscle car is an american made steel body loud and fast, with a v8 and a four barrel. 9 times out of 10 a 2 door. How can you not see the potential of a lighter g platform (ccompared to an a body) with abilities such as big block engines, posi 12 bolt rear ends, and 3 speed th400s?help me out here

ok his definition of muscle cars= 60-70's era muscle cars ie. muscle car era

your definition= cars with muscle

so you both are correct depending on how you look at it.

some people say they stopped making muscle cars after 72...

some people say they stopped making real cars after 48...

87BlackSheep said:

because back then you could order a muscle car straight from the factory....you could order engine upgrades and had a choice of transmission and rear ends...the cars we have are modified with parts that were not made for these cars to build them up to a muscle car status...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor