I'll just leave this here

IMG_0291.JPG

Guy said he didn't have parker problems anymore

Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Yea but they didn't care lol. Too many murders too worry about it.
Ck80 those are great ideas. I'm definitely gonna try 3 and 4 tomorrow.
I assumed they are "flipping" the house. Nobody lives there and they just throw parties. But I will look into ownership. It's really a decent area for being in the city. Mostly older folks like my neighbors who's drive they always block.

I'm not above petty dismemberment of their cars. I assume unplugging the coil packs and tucking the harness out of sight would cost them all a tow bill and an *ss chewing by the dad.

When life gives you lemons, add sugar to their gas tanks.

Happy Season 6 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Back when I lived "in town", we had a simlar issue at a house across the street and one door down. One nice Sunday morning I awoke to find liquor bottles all over my yard, and a couple of poorly parked cars in front of my house. So I waited until 7 AM and went over and banged on the door as loudly as I could. The inside door was open, and I saw a "young lady" poke her head out of the hallway and immediately retreat. I kept banging. Couple minutes later, a very hungover weitghtlifter staggered to the door and wanted to know"WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS". I politely explained that I was tired of picking up after his "guests" and would be calling the PD about the situation. Told me to get off his property, so I told him it wasn't "his" property as he was a renter (yeah, I know) and left to go about my day. Took a few pics of our cars in the drive, and took family to an event we had planned to go to. When we got back to the house that afternoon, all the visitor's cars were gone. My next door neighbor caught me on the way in and asked what i had done, as the lease-holder had come and talked to him about why I was upset. He said he told him he was pretty sure he could figure it out if he thought about it. Couple days later, lease-holder came over and did a little damage control. I told him I was young once, too and wasn't out to be a killjoy...but that when you are renting in a residental area, there is a certain level of behavior expected...which he said he understood. Never had another issue, other than greasy looks from the weightlifter dude for the remainder of their lease. Turned out that they were all track/field/weighlifter guys, and mr greasy looks was kicked out of school after he lost his athletic scholarship for academic failure

Reactions: 3 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Purchase a burned out car wreck and place it in front of your house.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Dragon's Teeth?

Czech Hedgehog?

Spike strips?

and I have no idea why this came up on my feed... but, this might work too?

Digging the ditches... not stripping the deck, or getting a rooster. But, then again... an attack rooster might be funny.

Reactions: 1 user

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Dragon's Teeth?

Czech Hedgehog?

Spike strips?

and I have no idea why this came up on my feed... but, this might work too?

Digging the ditches... not stripping the deck, or getting a rooster. But, then again... an attack rooster might be funny.
I'm not kidding she popped up on mine too but I do garden. Just not naked.

I could build the hedgehogs, I have access to tons of scrap wood at work.... and 10" gutter spikes:unsure:.
It would be cool to have my front yard look like Omaha beach on June 6 1944. My son would be full send into it. He's only ever told me he wants to join the military when asked what he wants to be when he grows up.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor