To tow or not to tow partiers cars parked in my yard

Someone litters my hard I'm littering their car. Multiple different methods come to mind that I'm not disclosing in the open forum haha.

Block my driveway and I will absolutely tow it out with my truck and drop it where I feel like it.

Someone litters my hard I'm littering their car. Multiple different methods come to mind that I'm not disclosing in the open forum haha.

Block my driveway and I will absolutely tow it out with my truck and drop it where I feel like it.

Nice thing about 'newish'cars is that tow hook loop they build in. I've still got heavy heavy chains we used in the mid 1980s to drag 3 ft diameter pine logs bucked to 16 ft across some land with the 1979 gmc jimmy tow hooks. No problem ripping those suckers to the middle of the street with the 496 yukon and calling cops about abandoned vehicles in the thoroughfare.

Reactions: RabbitHoleSS

• Haha
Print a few of these up. Have someone you know that doesn't live in the same town or city staple it to the front and back door of that house during the weekday when no one is there. If one of your neighbors asks what he or she is doing, there response should be I don't answer questions just doing my job and walk away.
512ub1EabAL._AC_SX355_.jpgae0c42f0-cb42-11e9-9a56-cf16cd66e478-what_does_it_mean_when_a_building_is_condemned-ogid-124416.jpg

Well I contacted the owner of the house and he kind of blew me off as if were being unreasonable. Just a small party every once in a while. I asked him to tell his guests not to park in my or my 2 neighbors yard or block the drive. He said he'll do his best(pretty sure it won't be good enough) so I ordered some signs.

I'll post them in our yards. If there ignored... well this thread has been a wealth of knowledge. Loose coils for everyone.
Then maybe I can claim their cars like streetbu suggested.

Well I contacted the owner of the house and he kind of blew me off as if were being unreasonable. Just a small party every once in a while. I asked him to tell his guests not to park in my or my 2 neighbors yard or block the drive. He said he'll do his best(pretty sure it won't be good enough) so I ordered some signs.

I'll post them in our yards. If there ignored... well this thread has been a wealth of knowledge. Loose coils for everyone.
The flip side of claiming cars on storage lien is that in most jurisdictions I'm aware of they need to be sold at a regulated, advertised, public auction. The yards get the cars by bidding the value of their lien (storage bill) in the auction which they then get credit for and don't need to pay to the auction company. Just like house foreclosures and banks. And you need to mail notices to thenlast registered and address of owners, become responsible for damage while holding property in your possession..... lots of work.

Less work to drag em into the street, or, add yard and garden tires onto a set of 4 car wheel dolls and push em out.

I almost guarantee once a set of party goers cars "disappear" word spreads through the crowd who not to F with.

Also glad the info on the owner helped you find his contact number and reach out, even if the results sucked.

Make sure you refresh his memory on the issue as soon as it occurs again. Every time it occurs. Every. Time.
Keep a log book JIC it requires any court proceedings.

Make sure you refresh his memory on the issue as soon as it occurs again. Every time it occurs. Every. Time.
Keep a log book JIC it requires any court proceedings.
Best time to refresh memory is by speaking, LOUDLY, into the phone or in person 4 hours after the party ends. Hit em hard at hangover without allowing the full night sleep

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor