To tow or not to tow partiers cars parked in my yard

My better half said we should go throw the baseball around at midnight in the front yard me her and my boy. Neither of them can catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Here's another idea, try to get code enforcement to visit the house. They can shut things down & be a thorn to the owner cause how things are after those parties or not bothered to keep up to code cause it's a party house. Enough local gov't agencies having to keep visiting the hosue for other reasons might be another way to for the owner to rethink what's all going on. I've seen nuisance houses get shut down because of building conditions & code violations while I was working for the electric company.

Reactions: 1 users
My better half said we should go throw the baseball around at midnight in the front yard me her and my boy. Neither of them can catch.
Substitute baseball for homemade molotov and youve got something there

1650941790580.png Just one turn

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Here's another idea, try to get code enforcement to visit the house. They can shut things down & be a thorn to the owner cause how things are after those parties or not bothered to keep up to code cause it's a party house. Enough local gov't agencies having to keep visiting the hosue for other reasons might be another way to for the owner to rethink what's all going on. I've seen nuisance houses get shut down because of building conditions & code violations while I was working for the electric company.
That's a good one. I hadn't thought of it. The board of health in the city will fine you into oblivion if you don't fix the violations. Ive roofed barns in the dark for friends that waited til the last day to ask for help. But I'm not sure they have any violations. Visible anyway. The H/O isn't present for the parties. It's his kids throwing them. He thinks I'm blowing it out of proportion.
Substitute baseball for homemade molotov and youve got something there
We love camping too.
1650942017966.png

Reactions: 1 user
You sir are a genius. So simple. I'm kicking myself for not thinking of that.

That's the second time it was mentioned in this thread. Totally reversible and a big old middle finger to the owner when the mechanic tells him what the problem was.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Make sure you refresh his memory on the issue as soon as it occurs again. Every time it occurs. Every. Time.
Keep a log book JIC it requires any court proceedings.
Take pictures.......LOTS . OF . PICTURES ! ! ! and video with your cell phone camera......

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor