To tow or not to tow partiers cars parked in my yard

That's the second time it was mentioned in this thread. Totally reversible and a big old middle finger to the owner when the mechanic tells him what the problem was.

I known mechanics to lie about just loose valve stems and sell the car owner new tires instead.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks. Over my head it must've went. Lol. I was too busy learning proper war tactics from motorheadmike.
Just from what i've read up on, ( im in Indy also) you can call if they block your driveway or are on your property, but if they are not blocking your driveway, not much can be done without a no parking sign

Just turn on your lawn sprinkler. You want to irritate them so they stop parking in your area. You don't want to piss them off to the point they retaliate. Your house, yard and cars are a fixed defensive position, you can't move them. At the end if the day, or party, there's more of them and they can call for reinforcements. And don't rely on your neighbors, they'll fold like a house if cards.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Late to the party here, (LOL) but the notion of property and boundaries is kicking me here. Thinking that you need to make absolutely sure where your property lines begin and end along your frontage, and then dig/drill holes and use goofy foot sauna tube; bottom is flared out to resist frost or heaving, and mark the survey points with those. Tip here, Use plenty of rebar and heavy mesh during the pour, even take a bunch of 1/2 or 3/4 inch, 4-6 foot lengths of rebar and drive them straight down beyond the bottom of the tube. Doing that gives you an absolute frame or reference for what is yours and what is public. After that, well....... Did you ever hear the urban legend about how potatoes like to congregate in groups and then hide in automobile exhaust pipes to keep warm?

Or the one about license plates somehow disappearing from nuisance vehicles and then turning up as replacement floorboards in old toyotas in junk yards the next state or two over?

Or how about the rumor about a bunch of nuisance vehicles whose owners thought they would look more "cool' if they blacked out their tail lights, only they did just one and left the other red, so it sort of looked like a dead tail light bulb?? Probable cause laws allowing police to pull over a vehicle for mechanical infractions?

Nick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe a better idea- let Mother nature and protected species take care of the problem(idea seed from another post)=
1651028085585.png
I don't know how to attract enough of them to be a formidable force(maybe 8-10), but they would certainly discourage visitors to your property.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
If you're going to do the valve stem thing, wear lace up shoes or carry a baseball or something in case your interrupted. "Oh I was trying to retrieve my son's ball", or " just tying my shoe". Deny, deny, deny.

Late to the party here, (LOL) but the notion of property and boundaries is kicking me here. Thinking that you need to make absolutely sure where your property lines begin and end along your frontage, and then dig/drill holes and use goofy foot sauna tube; bottom is flared out to resist frost or heaving, and mark the survey points with those. Tip here, Use plenty of rebar and heavy mesh during the pour, even take a bunch of 1/2 or 3/4 inch, 4-6 foot lengths of rebar and drive them straight down beyond the bottom of the tube. Doing that gives you an absolute frame or reference for what is yours and what is public. After that, well....... Did you ever hear the urban legend about how potatoes like to congregate in groups and then hide in automobile exhaust pipes to keep warm?

Or the one about license plates somehow disappearing from nuisance vehicles and then turning up as replacement floorboards in old toyotas in junk yards the next state or two over?

Or how about the rumor about a bunch of nuisance vehicles whose owners thought they would look more "cool' if they blacked out their tail lights, only they did just one and left the other red, so it sort of looked like a dead tail light bulb?? Probable cause laws allowing police to pull over a vehicle for mechanical infractions?

Nick

Take it to the next level.

r-dankmemes-mods-are-gay-mods-man-love-rules-ok-these-48114467.png

Reactions: 1 users
I'd say plant drugs and call the cops. But, that could have serious repercussions.

But, a few loose valve stem valves is pretty harmless messaging.
Side cutters.

Someone litters my hard I'm littering their car. Multiple different methods come to mind that I'm not disclosing in the open forum haha.

Block my driveway and I will absolutely tow it out with my truck and drop it where I feel like it.
"I understand one of the perpetrators deficated on your dashboard."

• Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor